Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More on Gay Marriage

Just when you thought I was finally done writing about homosexuality, I am back with more! It's not my fault, it just keeps coming up. These are both good, and I highly recommend you take a little time to partake.

The cover story of Newsweek currently is on gay marriage. I think it is a fabulously written piece that sums up much of what I believe about the topic. It is a bit lengthy, but well worth it:
http://www.newsweek.com/id/172653/page/1

In addition, last night on the Daily Show, Jon Stewart's guest was Mike Huckabee, and they discussed gay marriage at length, which is the topic of this clip. Huckabee opposes gay marriage, and Stewart is trying to understand his position. Another piece that is interesting and well worth your time.


I look forward to hearing your thoughts and comments about these!

No comments:

Post a Comment