Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What a full week it has been.

In the past week, I had my biggest night of the school year, Matt finished his grant, spring break started, and my parents came to town. We have been on non-stop little adventures these past few days. Conveniently, my dad had a conference in San Diego from Sunday to Tuesday, so my parents came down a day early to celebrate my dad's birthday. It is so fun to show people that I love a lot around this city that I love a lot. We went to the zoo, watched the sunset over the ocean, ate delicious food, hiked along the beach, hiked up a mountain, and even soaked in a jacuzzi. Here's a little peak into our Saturday.
My dad turned fifty-nine, but still acts like a little kid, which is one of the many reasons we love him.

***

Sunset Cliffs at sunset. It was a bit windy, but beautiful nonetheless. It never gets old watching the sunset, even though it happens every single day. 
I know I'm biased, but I think my parents are the cutest.

2 comments:

  1. In my totally unbiased opinion your parents are the cutest. I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I miss the sun...........

    ReplyDelete