Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A picnic with a view.

On a sunny San Diego afternoon this past weekend, we enjoyed a picnic with a view (and took far too many pictures, because we are weird like that).

***

On a separate note, regarding my post from yesterday, people are so kind and caring, and I am feeling extra grateful and appreciative today. After my emotional breakdown, I felt the love with comments over the internet, as friends at work came to check on me today, and from students as they gave me hugs and told me they were glad I was feeling better. One girl even said, "Did you know that at least 60 students yesterday were really worried about you when you were feeling sad? That's a lot of people." 

Sometimes a good cry can help us to see things a little more clearly once the tears have subsided.

No comments:

Post a Comment