Sunday, December 30, 2012

Planning to be spontaneous// We are on a road trip!// Photos taken through car windows.

Spontaneity is not something that comes naturally to me. I have to work at it, which kind of goes against the whole definition of spontaneity. Despite the paradox, I consciously put effort into trying to be more spontaneous. Like this past summer, for example. Let's spend six weeks in Europe without really planning out much at all. And now this Christmas break, let's take a last minute road trip up north without really planning much at all... so that's what we are doing. It proved to be a good idea right away though, as these were the views out the car window on our first day driving.

And here I present to you, a little series I like to call, photos taken through car windows:
 Just for fun, and in honor of Matt's dad whose name is Dick, this one that I took at a stoplight:

No comments:

Post a Comment