Friday, February 15, 2013

West Coast Road Trip: a little film.


A little film I made of our New Year's road trip to San Francisco, up the California and Oregon coast,  and into Portland and Seattle. I never quite know what I'm doing, but it is sure fun to make little films.

>>music>> "Ho Hey" by the Lumineers:
   
     "I belong with you, you belong with me
     You’re my sweetheart
     I belong with you, you belong with me
     You’re my sweetheart
     Love we need it now
     Let’s hope for some..."

***

This seemed appropriate since it is Valentine's week and all. Yesterday, I was gone for about eighteen hours on a field trip, so Matt and I barely crossed paths. Today, we are off to celebrate and relax in Palm Springs, though, so that will be a nice little escape.

2 comments:

  1. Brooke! I am so glad you've kept up with making these little films. I have definitely dropped the ball on mine -- but this reminded me how much I love them!

    You and Matt are so sweet, and I just loved watching your little adventure! <3

    ReplyDelete