Saturday, January 11, 2014

19 weeks.


Dear baby, 

This week was the first week back to teaching after winter break. I love teaching, but it sure is a challenging career. Every night of the week we had social engagements, sometimes two in one night. I am exhausted. This week, we also got to have our 19 week ultrasound. We told the technician that we don't want to know whether or not you are a boy or a girl. We got to see more of you than we will ever probably see again- your brain, your heart, your spine. You actually looked a lot cuter in your other ultrasounds when you were just wiggling around and waving your arms and your legs. 

This was my fifth ultrasound; my placenta previa has gotten better and now I just have a low-lying placenta, so we will see what that means. It looks like I will have to have a follow up ultrasound to see how I progress. I just hope you stay healthy.

Love,
Mama


(This week's photos were taken in North Park, San Diego.)

No comments:

Post a Comment