Monday, October 3, 2016

33 and very pregnant.

Today, I turn 33. I am 39 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I remember this time from being pregnant with Everett so clearly, because it is such a unique window of time. I am waiting for such a huge life change, bringing another being into the world and into our family, and it could happen today, or it could happen in two weeks. The days go by slowly in anticipation. I am trying to savor each moment of peace before the baby comes, but at the same time, I just want it to come today so we can begin the next chapter of our lives. I’m not sure if it is this way for everyone, but the waiting is so hard for me. I feel like I can’t be totally present in my life, because at any moment, I could have a baby! 

Here are some photos of Everett and me and my belly at the zoo on my birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment