Monday, November 21, 2016

Cambria Madison: your first month of life.

Dear Cambria,

I spent a lot of time your first month of life holding you on the couch, in between nursing sessions, and having a tiny newborn bundle on my chest is undoubtedly one of the best feelings in the world. This time around I knew how quickly the tiny baby stage goes, so I did my best to savor all those hours you spent in my arms. After about a week, Everett was finally ready to hold you for the first time; he has been so gentle and sweet with you. We enjoyed lots of visits from family and going on little adventures as a family of four. Everett loved taking you to the pumpkin patch, the dinosaur museum, the airplane museum, the beach, the zoo, and the park. Your dad took four weeks off to be home with you, and we have been tired and happy, enjoying this slow and beautiful time. We love you more than words could ever express.

Love, 
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment